Upload new images. The image library for this site will open in a new window.
Upload new documents. The document library for this site will open in a new window.
Show web part zones on the page. Web parts can be added to display dynamic content such as calendars or photo galleries.
Choose between different arrangements of page sections. Page layouts can be changed even after content has been added.
Open the Navigation Management window, which can be used to view the full current branch of the menu tree, and edit it.
Move this whole section down, swapping places with the section below it.
Check for and fix problems in the body text. Text pasted in from other sources may contain malformed HTML which the code cleaner will remove.
Accordion feature turned off, click to turn on.
Accordion featurd turned on, click to turn off.
Change the way the image is cropped for this page layout.
Cycle through size options for this image or video.
Align the media panel to the right/left in this section.
Open the image pane in this body section. Click in the image pane to select an image from the image library.
Open the video pane in this body section. Click in the video pane to embed a video. Click ? for step-by-step instructions.
Remove the image from the media panel. This does not delete the image from the library.
Remove the video from the media panel.
All transfer credits taken before admittance to the University of Delaware must appear on your UD transcript before they will be evaluated by an academic department. The UD Registrar's Office posts the transfer credits. If you don't see the transfer credits on your UD transcript, please contact the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Composition Program does not "pre-approve" courses for ENGL110 transfer equivalency.- Credit for ENGL110 cannot be gained from AP exams in English or through dual or concurrent enrollment.
- The Composition Program does not "pre-approve" courses for ENGL110 transfer equivalency.
- Credit for ENGL110 cannot be gained from AP exams in English or through dual or concurrent enrollment.
Once you have confirmed that the transferred English coursework is on your UD transcript, you may petition for ENGL110 exemption review for transfer courses that are comparable to UD's ENGL110. To qualify for exemption, the course must be a rhetoric/writing and composition course studying primarily non-literary sources.
To request an ENGL110 transfer exemption review, you must complete an online application and upload supporting documentation. Before starting this process, be sure to have electronic versions of the items listed below readily available. Once you have these documents at hand, click on the link below to initiate the ENGL110 transfer exemption review request.
- Your unofficial UD transcript (PDF);- Complete syllabus for the course you took (PDF);- Course description from the course catalog (PDF); and- A brief paragraph describing the course you are requesting to be reviewed, and explaining why you think the course is equivalent to UD's ENGL110.
- Your unofficial UD transcript (PDF);
- Complete syllabus for the course you took (PDF);
- Course description from the course catalog (PDF); and
- A brief paragraph describing the course you are requesting to be reviewed, and explaining why you think the course is equivalent to UD's ENGL110.
Click here to initiate the online ENGL110 transfer review request.
Note: your request will NOT be processed if you do not enter all of the required information. Due to the large number of requests, please allow up to four weeks for a response.
If you have questions about the application form, please email: 110TransferExemption@udel.edu or
Move this whole section up, swapping places with the section above it.